Friday, February 17, 2012

A Poem About Things I Would Discuss With Ms. Alison Brie If We Went On A Date

Alison is it you I love, or is it your character, Annie?
And what captivates me more, your awesome boobs or rockin' fanny?

If you saw me in a crowd, would I catch your eye?
I'd be afraid to approach you, but I'd still give it a try.

If we had a conversation, would my charms draw you closer?
Would you be impressed by my REVENGE OF THE JEDI poster?

Would you agree, if I asked you nicely, to join me for dinner?
If you did I'd be a lucky man, and finally feel like a winner.

After that, if the sky is clear, we could take a moonlit walk.
We'll stroll along beneath the stars and have an intimate talk.

I'm a real good listener, you can tell me anything.
And if things were going well, would you let me hear you sing?

Then we'll stop and gaze upon the mystery of the Moon.
And maybe discuss our future plans, or am I speaking too soon?

Life is short, so I'll be bold, and lay it on the line.
For who knows when those stars will fall and we'll be out of time?

I would never lie to you, and I would never be mean.
And I'll do all the housework, I like to cook and clean.

If you have a flat tire, I'll be there to change it.
And if you don't like the living room, then I will rearrange it.

If you need attention I will shower you with kisses.
And after we eat the meal I've cooked, I'll wash all the dishes.

I'll be there to dry your eyes if you get in a tiff.
If someone hurts you, I'll whip some ass, like when George punched out Biff.

I would never fail you, and I'll pass every test.
And I'll get up to feed the baby, because you need your beauty rest.

It wouldn't be a mistake, if you decided to date me.
And in time, if I do things right, maybe you'll appreciate me.

That's really all I want, I'm just looking for a chance.
I've got some pretty good moves, but I never get asked to dance.

I'm not just writing clever rhymes, I mean what I say.
I'm good man, and I'm worth a shot, and I'll prove it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment