Sunday, September 4, 2011

50 Short Poems About 50 Hot-Ass Babes!

WARNING!  These poems are for DUDES ONLY!  They should NOT be read by any Ladies.  If you are a Lady, and you want to read them, then you should only do so if you have a good sense of humor.  I'm serious, these poems are R-Rated.  Don't let your kids read them, either, even if your kids are little dudes!

Sienna Miller
I want to fill her

Amber Heard
likes it freaky I've heard

Erica Durance
I wanna get in her pants

Sarah Michelle Gellar
I want to gel her

Rashida Jones
come jump on my bones

Mandy Moore
lets get on the floor

Kate Beckinsale
I want to wreck that tail

Liv Tyler
there's nothin' finer

Mary Elizabeth Winstead
I want to get in bed

Ellen Page
gives me boner rage

Maggie Gyllenhaal
I want to drill and ball

Emma Stone
please come to my home

Selma Blair
I wanna get in there

Marina Sirtis
I'd like to service

Karen Gillan
I'll give ya a drillin'

Mila Kunis
I wanna lick that poonis

Scarlett Johannsson
let's do some horizontal dancin'

Jenna Malone
yes I wanna bone

Tina Fey
you know I wanna lay

Natalie Portman
yep, I wanna pork, man

Kristen Kreuk
yep, I wanna fuck

Hilary Swank
I have something you can yank

Annabeth Gish
I'll eat you on a dish

Kelly Preston
I want to caress them

Kirsten Dunst
we'll do it more than once

Maria Bello
I want to be your fellow

Julie Benz
we'll do it again and againz

Kelly Ripa
I want to get a grip-a

Hilary Duff
you can ride me rough

Natalie Zea
in her I want to be-a

That Red-Headed Lady from the B-52s
I'll time travel to the 80s so we can screw

Winona Ryder
I want to ride her

Kristen Wiig
makes my wiener do a jig

Halle Berry
I would bang but not marry

Jennifer Connelly
come get on top of me

Alyssa Milano
I wanna get to know

Abbie Cornish
is makin' me hornish

Freema Agyeman
let's sign a sex agreement

Lauren Graham
I wanna be your man

Katy Mixon
is one hot vixen

Summer Glau
makes my wiener go ka-pow!

Megan Fox
I wanna bang her lots

Christina Applegate
= time to masturbate

Amy Poehler
I want to pole her

Lynda Carter
is makin' me harder

Jenna Fischer
I want to get in her

Sigourney Weaver
something…something…beaver

Jessica Biel
I wanna give 'em a feel

Elizabeth Banks
has inspired many wanks

Alison Brie
please marry me

No comments:

Post a Comment