Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Knight Rider - A Shadowy Poem About A Man Who Doesn't Exist...And How I Want To Be Like Him.

I want to be like Michael Knight, and have a talking car.

If I had a supercharged crime figthing machine, I bet I could get far.


We'd go on secret missions, and help all those in need.

And we wouldn't charge any money, for heroes have no greed.


We'd outrace all the bad guys, and smash any racket.

I'd grow a permy white-man fro, and wear a leather jacket.


All my friends would clap and cheer and yell: "You're on a roll, man!"

Especially after I rescued the Special Guest Star: Gary Coleman.


All the chicks would come to see us, when we drove into town.

Cause a dude who has a talking car is the baddest dude around.


And once the threat was over, and we had won fight.

KITT and I would disappear and ride...into the night.


P.S.  There was an episode of Diff'rent Strokes where Arnold got rescued by Knight Rider.  I'm not making this up, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment