Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Wonderful Poem About A Wonderful Wookie - Chewbacca!

I want Chewbacca to ride with me, and be my co-pilot.
We both hate The Empire, so we'll team-up to fight it.

When Stormtroopers attack us, Chewie will snap their necks.
Then we'll make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

We'll hide out in asteroid fields, even though they can get bumpy.
And I'll ask Chewbacca why he named his son Lumpy.

I'll modify the navi-computer to make the ship go faster.
While Chewie hunts the Mynocks, with his great Bowcaster.

If Chewie gets cranky, I'll make some space cookies.
Heed the words of Han Solo: don't upset a Wookie.

We'll send the ship into hyperspace, and then we'll travel far.
Me and my best friend - a giant dog-man from the stars.

p.s. Chewbacca does have a son named Lumpy.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment