Monday, October 4, 2010

A Milftastic Poem About Ms. Lauren Graham

I consider Lauren Graham to be the Milfiest Milf on the planet, even though she doesn't have any kids.  At least not yet.  After she reads my poem, things might change....

Lauren Graham, Lauren Graham
Won't you let me be your man?
We could laugh and dance and have a real good time.

Lauren Graham, Lauren Graham
I want you to understand
I would treat you like a queen if you were mine.

I know we live in different stages
I don't care about our different ages
I got good lovin' and I want to use it.

I know you're really over thirty
And I still think you're really purty
The older the violin, then sweeter is the music.

Both of us are really funny
If we teamed up it would equal money
If we were an auction, we'd get a billion bids.

We could have a lot of fun
I think you are MILF #1
Even though you don't have any kids.


P.S. That last part would change after we hook up.

No comments:

Post a Comment