Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ladies, Anatomically Correct Male Sex Dolls Are NOT The Answer!

This is based on a real-life incident.  That I saw on TV.

Flipping through the channels one night, I saw something that made me sick
A group of really hot babes sucking on a synthetic dipstick

They thought it was totally awesome, that a fake man was really rad
Me, all I saw was failure, and lives destined to be sad.

A big rubber man might satisfy you, and fulfill your lusty needs
But he can never hold your hand, or perform any manly deeds.

He can't hold you in his arms, and listen to your problems
He can't declare his love for you, and do his best to solve them.

Perhaps I shouldn't be too harsh, this is a cold, cruel world
A sex doll man might be the answer, for many lonely girls.

I wish that I could fix this, and call them on the phone.
Cause no good woman should despair or ever be alone.

p.s. Unless you're one of those psycho chicks who think men suck and shouldn't talk or have emotion.  Then I think you should stick with the sex doll, I have no use for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment